Monday, November 14, 2016

Cancer, Autism, heart disease: How dancing will connect.





All my life, I've supported these people. Growing up, I was LUCKY enough to be surrounded by people with Autism, Cancer and heart disease. And I say I'm lucky because without those people, I wouldn't understand what they go through. So instead, I would have had the ignorant, closed mindset that most people have today. I am glad I don't. 

Well, how does this connect to dancing? 

I promise myself, I am making it my obligation to raise awareness using dance.
To help people, to inform people, and to change people. 
This is one of my main goals, in life and in dance.
If you're out there and you're struggling- You are not alone. You will never be 
alone. 
You were never alone in the past, you're not alone now, and will never be, not even in a million years. 
There are people out there that support you. 
Especially me, I support you. 
Even if I don't know you.
And even if you don't know me.

Yes, I'm aware.
Maybe my voice will never matter, but
When my time comes-
 I will not leave this earth knowing that I haven't tried.
 Or that I've abandoned people, and left them unhappy, simply by not at least attempting to raise awareness. 
Even if I make the slightest change in the world, I'll be satisfied.



Follow Us;


Instagram
Follow Marina on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/m.a_dancer/
Follow Amanda on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/amandakuznetsov/

2 comments: